And when Pen decides something, she plans it! Usually at 3 o'clock in the morning while her adrenalin is all fired up. So here it is: Minicamp in Northern Holland for Pen, Antonia and Little Rabbit.
- Wednesday 12 August: get up early and drive for about 10 hours, yuck!
- Thursday 13 August: drive from the Hackers campsite at Vierhouten to Hoorn across the Markemeer. Set up at Camping ‘t Venhop. Visit the local beaches, canals and the city of Hoorn in the afternoon.
- Friday 14 August: train to Amsterdam. Walk around the city, afternoon visit of the Rijksmuseum masterpieces collection, train back to Hoorn.
- Saturday 15 August: visit the Zaanse Schans: windmills, old stuff, boat trips and pancake restaurant.
- Sunday 16 August: relax in the local area, possibly renting a boat or bike. Take a short drive to visit Edam.
- Monday 17 August : catch up with Mike, or just start driving back. Maybe stop in Luxembourg or somewhere.