- Set up a file in Excel to receive the inventory / list of tasks that need doing.
- Called on a storage place to find out how it works and how much it costs for a range of possibilities from storing all our stuff to only our personal possessions. I found out that the storage facility is simple to use and a small space would be just about affordable, if we have to go that route.
- Made a very short list of places to see in Philadelphia, although as it turns out, all three of them are outside Philadelphia, but accessible.
- Had second thoughts about the distance education Chinese course Antonia is following, when I discovered that it's taking me ten times as long to figure out how to send in the assignments as it took her to do them. Still, I will reserve judgment as to whether we take it on the road or not for now.
- Antonia and I istened to Copland's Fanfare for the Common Man and Appalachian Spring for our arts lesson. We also did Native American music and totem poles earlier this week.
Saturday, 25 September 2010
The Got-Done List
This is a daily record of what actually got done to prepare for our trip.